Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!!!

Whew, I had one long week full of fun and excitement!! I've really enjoyed this week, I had three sells, two custom orders, and someone question me about wholesale on my Cocky Cowgirl Crosses!! I'm like Whoa Nelly...I'm just gettin' use to all this...gimme some time to get this all figured out! LOL!!

Aside from the hustle and bustle, I managed to squeeze in some time to make my first ETSY Treasury, "Like The Desert Misses The Rain"...and I must say..it turned out pretty darn good..If I do say so myself!! (If you would like to see the full Treasury, click here.)




'Like The Desert Misses The Rain', ever missed something so much that you long for it...hoping one day you will see it again. I've grown to love things so deeply, and once my eyes set on it..I long to remember..and think..what happened? My treasury reminds me of things I've seen..what I've touched and what has been embedded in me..that I miss. I love the mixtures from the most rugged of things to the most eclectic. I dare to be different.

Make sure ya'll visit their pages and wonderful shops!! They have amazing items!

May ya'll have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment